Apply for council housing
To be able to access council housing you first need to successfully join the housing register.
To join the housing register you will need to have:
- been awarded more than 30 points when you apply (see below to apply)
- household savings or financial assets below £32,000
- lived in Camden for 5 out of the last 7 years
Before you apply
Make sure you have details of:
- all your addresses for the last 7 years
- full names and dates of birth of everyone on your application
- the immigration status of everyone on your application
- your income and savings
- any medical conditions or disabilities
- due dates of expectant mothers
Start your application
Are you a council tenant?